What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services. This information includes the following:
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
· Information you provide when you complete forms and register for our Services. This information includes your name and email address, and may also include your phone number and physical address as well as your age or other personal information and billing and payment information.
· Information you provide to respond to a survey.
· Records and copies of your correspondence, including email address, if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Services. [list any other categories of information you collect]
You also may provide information to be transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties via our collaboration tools, or published or displayed on public areas (e.g., profile videos, postings on message boards and forums) (collectively, "User Content"). Your User Content is posted via our Services and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Services, including the resources that you access and use on the Services.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include your personal information. This data helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized features to you, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of our website.
· Recognize you when you return to our Services.
Children Under the Age of 13. Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age without parental consent. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information via our website without parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on our website, make any purchases through our website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@FutbolConnect.com. See our Terms of Service for the proper way for minors to interact with our Services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To create an individual or corporate profile and provide personalized services.
· To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
· For the purpose of aggregated statistical analysis of how you and others use our website and our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at info@FutbolConnect.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information below
We will not access your User Content except for purposes of:
· Maintaining, providing and improving the Services (and allowing other users and members to view the publicly accessible portions of your User Content);
· As required (in FutbolConnect's sole discretion) to meet any legal or regulatory obligations, including cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
In all other cases, FutbolConnect will request your explicit permission to access any of your User Content.
How Is Your Information Shared?
We may disclose aggregated information about users of our Services, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of FutbolConnect's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by FutbolConnect about our users is among the assets transferred.
· Provided by you on FutbolConnect forums and publicly accessible profile areas freely and without limitation. Please note that any information you post or disclose in these areas will become public information, and may be available to other users of our Services. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the public areas of our website.
· To the extent that you opt to use our collaboration tools, in accordance with our Terms of Service.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FutbolConnect, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as described above, we will never provide your information to anyone for any purpose under any circumstances. https://www.ftc.gov
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to info@FutbolConnect.com.
What Are Your Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information?
Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
Promotional Offers from FutbolConnect . If you do not wish to have your contact information used by FutbolConnect to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to info@FutbolConnect.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, the email will have an "unsubscribe" feature that will allow you to opt-out of receiving future email distributions.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may send us an e-mail at info@FutbolConnect.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all of your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content from the Services, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our Services. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content. Access to and use of information provided via the Services, including User Content, is governed by our Terms of Service.
How Is Your Information Kept Secure?
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like the message boards or forums. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
What If You Have Questions or Comments?
Updated: August 10, 2017